At the beginning it sounds like an opening music for a pokemon game then it suddenly turns into an epic battle music
holy freaking crapballs
TRAINER EREN WANTS TO FIGHT!
"I’ll crush all of Team Titan- I SWEAR IT!”
you gotta be kidding me omg
Harry Potter as a teen comedy.
Evidence that music placement is very important.
I swear I watch this every time it comes on my dash.
just noticed how ron is rubbing harry’s hair here while his brother rubs his as well and now i’m having head canon’s that ron did it because that’s how his brothers show affection and he thought of harry as a brother and help i am having hp feels
I fuCKING LOVE THIS ELVIS GIF
- fucking floor guy killing it on the sax
- the fuckers on the ladder
- jimmy-bob in the back dancing like a prospector who found gold
- the motherfucker who just appears swinging a trombone like he’s fucking fighting a swarm of bees
- and fucking Elvis hobbling around like he lost his crutches
I want this carved on my gravestone when I die.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
i feel like whoever’s on them bass notes are just like “yo fuck yall, all i have is one note and i am ROCKING this shit.”
Simpsons season 1 episode “Some Enchanted Evening”
ditto u lil shit quit fuckin around